It’s not just about the golf in this week’s CIMB Classic at TPC Kuala Lumpur, as the organizers have lined up a host of off-course activities and experiences for spectators!
The Public Village will be the main focal point, where fans can also take a break to cool down and enjoy some superb F&B.
Upon entry through the ticketing counter, various interactive and fun exhibits from the tournament partners await. These include:-
– CIMB Fan Engagement
– BMW Lifestyle area
– Official Apparel by Under Armour
– Tourism Malaysia, showcasing destinations for your next holiday
– TPC Kuala Lumpur Lounge
– Glocomp Exhibition Showcase
– Enrich Exhibition
– Berjaya Sompo Exhibition with interactive games.
Upon exiting the exhibition, fans can catch the stars practicing at the driving range on the East Course or pop over to the MST Golf merchandise area to check out the latest golfing equipment, apparel and accessories.
Endless Experiences at Desaru Coast
This dedicated indoor engagement area offers numerous activities for the entire family while they find out more about Desaru Coast, Malaysia’s first integrated premium destination resort. These include:
– Exhibition displays showcasing the many attractions at Desaru Coast.
– Guess the Number of Golf Tees for a chance to win a round of golf at The Els Club Desaru Coast. The Grand Prize for the lucky draw is a 3D2N stay at The Datai, Langkawi with two rounds of golf.
– Enjoy 15 ‘Feel Well’ minutes by Heavenly Spa by The Westin.
– Endless Experiences at Desaru Coast Lucky Draw with a chance to win a 3D2N stay at Hard Rock Hotel, Desaru Coast.
– Joy Jolly Family & Kids Games which include putting games, fun-filled puzzles and face-painting.
Food Pavilion – Taste of Malaysia
At the heart of the Public Village is the Food Pavilion where spectators can enjoy sumptuous cuisine while chillaxing with friends and family. Boasting a ‘Taste of Malaysia’ theme, the food stations include:
– The Nasi Station, serving a variety of delicious Nasi Lemak and Nasi Kandar sets
– Grab and Go, serving Jumbo Hot Dogs, Beef Burgers, Mushroom Pies and Potato Chips
– Canai Corner, delivering Roti Boom and Murtabak (chicken/beef) with potato curry
– Asian Favourites, offering a choice of Dim Sum and traditional Satay (chicken/beef)
– Noodle Station, serving Malaysia’s famous Char Kway Teow as well as Spaghetti Bolognaise
– Goreng Goreng, where spectators can savour Curry Puffs, Pisang Goreng, Keropok Lekor, Fried Cempedak and Cucur Udang
– Ice Cream Baby, for those who wish to cool down with Ice Cream, Cornetto, Air Batu Campur and Iced Cendol
– Minum Dulu, ideal for fans to wind down with local coffee or tea (hot or iced)
Carlsberg Beer Garden
Located in front of the practice green near the first tee box, this will prove to be a popular spot for those who want to cool down with probably the best beer in the world while watching the stars hone their putting!
The Lounge by The Glenlivet
The first floor of the drink hut overlooking the 1st tee is home to The Lounge by The Glenlivet which features a whisky bar, comfy seating area and HDTVs. Macanudo cigars are also for sale in the lounge, which is open to spectators aged 18 years and above.