Paying homage to the locales of the PGA Tour season that have been visited by golf sensations Rickie Fowler, Bryson DeChambeau and Gary Woodland, Puma presents ‘Game That Travels’, eight collections of apparel, footwear and accessories that capture each of the locales with intricate details and patterns.
Of the eight collections, two have been released – the first being the Saltwater Collection, released in conjunction with the Hero World Challenge in the Bahamas; its designs bringing to mind the marine-life that make up the most sought-after attraction of the archipelago.
The second collection in the series is the Hawaiian-style tropical print Island Time Collection, released in conjunction with the Tournament of Champions. Fowler attended the launch of the collection, held during the pro-am session, donning a matching set of pineapple print shirt and shorts.
‘Game That Travels’ Journey: The Remaining Stops
• The Farmers Insurance Open (California) – Turfs Up Collection, inspired by the surf and golf culture of the California Coast. Launch date: January 23, 2020.
• The Players Championship (Florida) – X Collection, the second iteration of the popular collection inspired by Fowler’s 10-year partnership with Puma. Launch date: March 10, 2020.
• The Masters Tournament (Georgia) – TournAMENt Pack, deriving inspiration from the flowers that line the three holes that make up Amen Corner, ie Hole 11 aka White Dogwood; Hole 12 aka Golden Bell; and Hole 13 aka Azalea. Launch date: April 1, 2020.
• Inspired by the now social-media-infamous #SB2K, The Sweetness Collection is perfect for any golf vacation. Launch date: April 27, 2020.
• PGA Championship (San Francisco) – Represents the free-spirit vibe of one of the city’s most iconic intersections, Haight-Ashbury, the Love/ Haight Collection will be sure to speak to your inner hippie. Launch date: May 11, 2020.
• US Open (New York) – Pars & Stripes Collection is inspired by the blue and white awning that covers the terrace at the stunning clubhouse of Winged Foot Golf Club. Launch date: June 15, 2020.