The T100•S is a direct result of player feedback and introduces a new fully-forged player’s distance model into the T-Series family, meeting the need for a fully-forged player’s iron that plays stronger to produce greater distance.
Modelled after the tour-refined design of the T100 models – which have become the most played irons this season on the PGA Tour – the T100•S irons are individually calibrated with 2-degree stronger lofts to give better players more distance, while preserving the feel and precision required for superior shot shaping.
Performance & Technology
The T100•S irons are designed to deliver the same tour-level precision and signature forged feel as T100 but in 2-degree stronger lofts:
• Carefully calibrated T100 design with 2-degree stronger lofts enhances carry distance.
• New fully-forged dual cavity construction provides precise distance and control.
• Thinner, more responsive face increases ball speed across the face.
• Co-forged dual-density tungsten delivers exceptional stability.
• Tour-refined sole shape features a thin topline, minimal offset and enhanced camber for improved turf interaction.
• Progressive set design delivers optimal CG positioning with preferred shaping through the set.
• Available irons: 3 (19º), 4 (22º), 5 (25º), 6 (28º), 7 (32º), 8 (36º), 9 (40º), P (44º), W48.
“To be a great iron player you need to be in control of your distances and have the ability to work the ball when the shot calls for it. The design of T100•S simply allows players to hit their number from even farther away – with the tight dispersion and proper trajectory they need to hit it close,” said Marni Ines, director, Titleist irons development, golf club R&D.
Free Trials & Fittings
Golfers can experience the performance of T100•S irons by attending a Titleist fitting and trial event (including Titleist Thursdays). To find an event or book a free iron fitting with a Titleist product specialist, visit www.titleist.com/fitting/appointments.
MAP (Minimum Advertised Price):
RM796 per club on standard no-upcharge shafts
Available only through custom fitting beginning March 12