The new Titleist T400 irons are designed to help moderate swing speed golfers launch the ball higher and hit it farther.
The addition of T400 to the line of Titleist T-Series irons – joining the T100, T100•S, T200 and T300 models – ensures that every player is able to experience the engineering ingenuity and performance that has made Titleist the longstanding No 1 iron on the PGA Tour.
Performance & Technology
Designed to help moderate swing speed players score lower, the new T400 irons feature the following key technologies:
• Wide body shape with advanced Split Sole design provides optimal turf interaction.
• Hollow head construction produces an extremely high MOI that maximises forgiveness.
• Extreme high-density tungsten weighting (up to 100g per head) creates a low CG, working in combination with a super-thin forged SUP-10 L-Face Insert (5-7 irons) to produce explosive launch.
• Progressive set design – with progressive blade lengths, sole widths and hosel lengths – delivers optimal CG positioning with preferred shaping through the set.
• Lightweight materials – with stock grip and shaft options – promote increased swing speeds.
Lightweight Stock Shafts & Grip
T400 offers premium lightweight graphite and steel aftermarket options to help moderate swing speed players maximise performance. The Mitsubishi Fubuki MV IR produces higher ball speed through its ultra-lightweight iron-specific graphite design.
Titleist also offers an industry-leading number of custom shaft choices, many at no upcharge.
T400’s Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Lite+ grip weighs in at 43g, 9g lighter than the T-Series’ stock Tour Velvet 360 model.
Golfers can check out the T400 irons by attending a Titleist fitting and trial event (including Titleist Thursdays). To find an event or book a free iron fitting with a Titleist product specialist, go to www.titleist.com/fitting/appointments.
MAP (Minimum Advertised Price):
Graphite (Regular) – RM796 per piece / RM5,572 per set
(6-9, W43, W49)
Graphite (Lite) – RM796 per piece / RM5,572 per set
(7-9, W43, W49, W55)
Available from March 27 with fittings beginning March 20